[python-uk] Hiring again!

Salim Fadhley sal at stodge.org
Wed Aug 7 01:52:13 CEST 2013

We (Bank of America) are hiring again.

Those of you who read this mailing-list might be getting a sense of
deja-vu, but I can assure you that there are also times when we are not
hiring - fortunately this is *not* one of those times.

We are looking for developers from almost any kind of background (not just
finance). We have multiple roles available in more than one team and at
various levels of seniority. Contractors and permies are all welcome.

Feel free to email me at work: salim.fadhley at baml.com

Or alternatively look out for the BAML contingent at PyCon UK where we will
be sponsoring the Education track.

Sal