[python-uk] Tangent Labs is hiring too

Jonathan Hartley tartley at tartley.com
Wed Aug 7 17:04:03 CEST 2013

FWIW, I went to interview at Tangent Labs a few months ago and they
seemed to me to be the most technically astute and engaging team out of
all the places I looked at. Highly recommended.

     Jonathan

On 07/08/13 14:32, David Winterbottom wrote:
> Another recruitment email sorry.
>
> Tangent Labs is looking for python/django hackers to work in its
> London office (on Great Portland Street).  We are probably the largest
> django development team in London (~18) and looking to expand.
>
> We run the open-source e-commerce framework django-oscar
> <https://github.com/tangentlabs/django-oscar> and open-source lots of
> our stuff. <https://github.com/tangentlabs/django-oscar>
>
> More detailed ad here:
> http://hackerjobs.co.uk/jobs/2013/8/5/tangent-labs-passionate-python-hacker
>
> Quite a few of us will be at PyConUK with year if you want to talk more.
>
> Send a CV to recruitment at tangentlabs.co.uk
> <mailto:recruitment at tangentlabs.co.uk> if you're interested.
>
> --
> *David Winterbottom*
> Head of Programming
>
> Tangent Labs
> 84-86 Great Portland Street
> London W1W 7NR
> England, UK

Jonathan Hartley    tartley at tartley.com    http://tartley.com
Made of meat.       +44 7737 062 225       twitter/skype: tartley