[python-uk] internship suggestions for a gap-year maths student?

Stestagg stestagg at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 11:24:10 CEST 2013

The Year in Industry scheme is a great way to do this.  There are placement
opportunities with some very interesting companies, and they organise
courses and social events with other local YINI people, which can really
help.

http://www.etrust.org.uk/year_in_industry.cfm

I did this 7 years ago, and was placed for a year at QinetiQ doing some
pretty interesting engineering work.  Would definitely recommend it.

Steve