[python-uk] London Python Code Dojo is happening next Thursday

Stestagg stestagg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 11:53:33 CEST 2013

There's some confusion about which season/episode we're actually at,
there's definitely some lack of consistency :).

This link was posted on twitter:
https://ldnpydojo.eventwax.com/london-python-code-dojo-season-6-episode-1and
seems to have a working registration link, so I think
*this* is likely to be the correct one

Thanks

Steve