[python-uk] New group?

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 2 23:19:55 CET 2013

Good evening,

I think I'm correct in saying that the nearest groups to me are London,
Brighton, Reading or Bristol, as I'm literally on the south coast on the
Dorset/Hampshire border.  If I'm right would there be any interest in
forming a local group based around Upstart Newtown aka Bournemouth or
maybe Southampton?

Failing that I could always start my own one man group.  As I live in
the district of Mudeford this would obviously have to be called MudPy or
MudePy :)

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence