[python-uk] Can you help us build our London team?

Richard Barran richard at arbee-design.co.uk
Thu Feb 14 23:39:40 CET 2013

The various beer-and-tech gatherings organised through meetup.com could be a good starting point?

http://www.meetup.com/The-London-Python-Group-TLPG/

and

http://www.meetup.com/The-London-Django-Meetup-Group/  (for Django [warm] bodies).

Personally I got my first job in London through one of these; I'm gonna work 2 weeks later this month for a co. I met at a recent meetup; and today I helped interview a guy who was at the last Django meet. So they definitely work.

HTH,

Richard