[python-uk] The perils of reply-to

Walter Prins wprins at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 12:57:01 CET 2013

On 3 January 2013 11:49, Álex González <agonzalezro at gmail.com> wrote:

> I will find really annoying that a default behaviour reply-to-sender in a
> public list.

Agree with Álex FWIW.  Slightly unfortunate though this mornings
entertainment has been, I don't think it's that big of a deal.  I find it
somewhat infuriating to deal with other lists where the default is the
opposite, where you have to continuously remember to fiddle around with the
reply settings if you want to do what is for me the most common operation
with a list (e.g. reply to the list members), so my vote is to keep it
as-is.

Walter