[python-uk] New Year's London Dojo Next MONDAY

Tom Viner tom at viner.tv
Thu Jan 3 13:40:54 CET 2013

Thanks for the heads up Harry, I'd already archived the email not noticing
it came via the list serve.

Luckily I do find it all hilarious, especially:

'''Cheryl Fay would like to recall the message, "[python-uk] New Year's
London Dojo Next MONDAY".'''

Just to confirm, in terms of grammar, you can't *still* be looking for
work, if you weren't in the first place, similarly nor can you refuse to
talk to someone *again*.

Anyway, on balance I think the reply to list default makes sense as it is.
Mistaken reply to list doesn't seem common and today can serve as a
reminder to all list subscribers to check twice who they're emailing before
clicking send.

Look forward to seeing everyone on Monday: There are still 4 tickets left,
book your place now! Cheryl? :-p