[python-uk] *still recruiting* Python developers for in my team @ Bank of America, Canary Wharf, London

Fadhley, Salim salim.fadhley at baml.com
Wed Jan 9 12:40:59 CET 2013

I'm still recruiting Python developers for my own team at Bank of America. Candidates should be strong, fluent Python developers. We have positions available for both contractors and permanent employees.

We are interested in meeting people from all kinds of background (not just finance). Experience with other platforms is also valuable, but ultimately we need Python skills.

Our team is in charge of delivering an API + GUI tool which are used by almost every line of business within Bank of America.

Bank of America is a very good place to be a Python developer right now - the most important systems are porting-over to a new Python-based platform. This is an organization where skills in Python are very highly regarded.

If you are interested contact me directly:

Email: salim.fadhley at baml.com or sal at stodge.org (after hours)
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=11408420
Phone: 07973 710574

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer.   If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.