[python-uk] Inaugural Python Glasgow Meetup

Dougal Matthews dougal85 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 18:09:53 CET 2013

Hey All,

The good news is that the first meeting is almost upon us and will be in
Blackfriars on Monday the 28th! For directions and location etc. go to;
https://plus.google.com/118203602385718703490/about?gl=uk&hl=en

I've booked a table under the name “Dougal Matthews” for 6:30. I'll be there
sharp (read as early) and have a Python sign and some relevant t-shirt
probably. So we will be easy to spot!

One more reminder that all the relevant links are on the website
www.pythonglasgow.org if you want to follow on Twitter, join us on IRC
or add the event calendar etc.

There is a Google+ community that some people are using and it's got the
event listed if you want to show you're coming.
https://plus.google.com/events/cedalte1u8gu2mnndpjhru14djc?authkey=CNy8u_vU8oqwTA

Alternatively replying here to let us know you're coming helps with numbers
too!

Look forward to seeing you all there,

Dougal

P.S. I won't always cross post to the Python-UK mailing list (but will
for the first couple of months). So make sure you sign up to the Glasgow
list
for event notifications; http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/glasgow