[python-uk] Second London Pyramid Meetup

Rachid Belaid rachid.belaid at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 15:26:39 CEST 2013

Hello,

We got the final list of talks for tomorrow Pyramid meetup.

http://www.meetup.com/The-London-Pyramid-Group/events/119944802/

I’m glad to announce we'll be welcoming *Armin Ronacher, *the creator of
Flask and Jinja, who’ll be talking about SQLAlchemy.
SQLAlchemy is the suggested ORM with Pyramid. Even though Pyramid is an ORM
agnostic framework,
it's difficult to build complex Pyramid applications with a relational
database without using it.

The two Pyramid talks will be accessible for a newcomers. If you've never
used SQLAlchemy then please come join us, it's bound to be an eye opener.

Talks :

- *Test your Pyramid Application* by James Cooke

*"I've knocked together a testing strategy for Pyramid apps that focuses on
Integration and Doctests, with some BDD thrown in. I'll be sharing this,
plus some of the gotchas I've found while working on Pyramid apps. Feel
free to bring your Pyramid testing strategy to share." *

- *Why SQLAlchemy is awesome* by Armin Ronacher

*"A quick diving into SQLAlchemy with some interesting usecase patterns
that make it fun to use."*

- *Pyramid Authorization and Authentication Policy *by Rach Belaid

*"Attempt to bring some lights on how to use the powerful authentication
and authorization system provided by Pyramid"*

Cheers

--
Rach Belaid
Flat 9 240B Amhurst Road, London N16 7UL