[python-uk] Planet London Python

Tim Golden mail at timgolden.me.uk
Mon Jun 10 16:37:37 CEST 2013

At his request, I've just added Harry Percival's "Obey the Testing Goat"
blog to the London Python aggregator at http://londonpython.org.uk. So
those of you who felt you weren't getting enough of Harry's shameless
self-promotion (his words) can now feed your need even further.

Joking aside, if anyone wants to be added to Planet London Python, drop
me a line with an RSS/Atom feed. I keep meaning to add / re-add some
kind of calendar widget which shows the various Python-related Dojos and
meetups going on around London. Maybe this time I'll get around to it.

TJG