[python-uk] Reading list

a.cavallo at cavallinux.eu a.cavallo at cavallinux.eu
Wed Jun 26 14:25:42 CEST 2013

> However, is fancy book learning the best method to learn?

Probably not but it is the "average" method: it is tried and tested.

"Work on Projects" would be kind of ideal but requires at least some
skill already.

I'm aware of Dive into python and it's gold but I'm focusing more on
the real beginners (in python) here.

> 	* if you must pay for something... consider training.

That's definitively on the table just not yet where it wouldn't be so
much effective ;)

Tonight I'll be doing the reading and see what it could be sort of
ideal first book for experienced developers approaching python.

Thanks all