[python-uk] PyCon UK organizers?

Fadhley, Salim salim.fadhley at baml.com
Fri Jun 28 11:10:45 CEST 2013

Is anybody on this list a PyconUK organizer? Does anybody know if PyCon UK is in need of a corporate sponsor this year? (Not saying that's going to be us but I thought it would be interesting to pitch the idea at a manager who is into that sort of thing). Have I left things much too late?

If you happen to be a PyCon organizer can you email me directly?

Sal

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer.   If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.