[python-uk] Announcing: March's London Python Code Dojo

Tom Viner tom at viner.tv
Mon Mar 4 17:10:04 CET 2013

Hi Python people,

Places are now available for this Thursday's London Python Code Dojo.

Grab your tickets now before they are all gone:
https://ldnpydojo.eventwax.com/london-python-code-dojo-season-5-episode-6

That's Thursday 7th March at FryIT.

This month's cat herder will be Tim and I've got a lightning talk on last
month task. We're
open for other lightning talks and you can suggest a task for the dojo on
the signup form.

Follow @ldnpydojo <https://twitter.com/ldnpydojo> for the latest dojo news,
photos and instructions for getting into FryIT.

See you there,
Tom

PS this is the 2nd email we've sent to python-uk, so apologies if you end
up with more than one announcing the dojo.