[python-uk] Hogarth Worldwide - Python Django openings

Ben Curwood Ben.Curwood at hogarthww.com
Fri Mar 15 17:50:49 CET 2013

All,

Hogarth Worldwide are currently looking to meet with Python/Django Developers for opportunities in our growing technology department to work on new cloud-based applications for our business and our clients. At the moment, we have the following positions:

Freelance Python Django Developer
Mid-Level Python Django Developer
Senior Python Django Developer
Senior Front End Developer

As a summary, we are a global marketing implementation agency that has developed proprietary cloud-based workflow and asset management technology for the advertising process. We combine these systems with expertise in TV, print and digital production to implement ad campaigns around the world. In only 4 years we have grown to over 600 employees around the world and continue to grow at the same rate. There is a real opportunity for career progression within our technology department and with an entrepreneurial approach to our work we hope each developer can bring their own expertise and better the way in which we do things.

If interested to talk about any of the above positions, please drop me a line on ben(dot)curwood(at)hogarthww(dot)com

--
Ben Curwood

Hogarth Worldwide Limited
Linkedin: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/bencurwood