[python-uk] Python Glasgow Dojo next month 8th April

Dougal Matthews dougal85 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 14:06:43 CET 2013

Hey all,

As you seen in the previous email - we will be meeting again at Blackfriars
on the 4th Monday. That's the 25th this month.

Then next month we are going be moving to the second Tuesday and to kick it
off we will start with running our first dojo! Twig have kindly offered to
host us in their office and will be providing some pizza and beer.
Their offices are
fairly central, a few minutes walk from Charing Cross.

Also, by the way, Twig are hiring: https://gist.github.com/aaronbassett/4768919

For those of you that don't know, a dojo is a fun coding event where we split
into teams and hack on a problem for about 90 minutes. The focus is on getting
something working and making progress rather than on code quality, so feel
free to take on the problem any way you wish! Then at the end we will share
what we found. It's great fun and great for learning too. All levels of Python
are welcome as you can contribute to your team with ideas and discussion.

We will be following the format of the London Python Dojo - to read more about
what to expect look here:
http://ntoll.org/article/how-to-run-an-awesome-code-dojo

Tickets are available now at https://pythonglasgow.eventwax.com/dojo-april-2013

I'm really looking forward to it and hoping to see you there!

Cheers,
Dougal