[python-uk] British Library hack event May 28-29

E Hartley ed.hartley at gmail.com
Thu May 9 20:27:23 CEST 2013

Hi,
I'd very much like to attend this as I've a long standing interest in media archiving and meta-data from my involvement in MPEG and standardisation.
However circumstances may preclude me attending, so in any case I've forwarded the message to the BSI reflector concerned with MPEG and media metadata as I know the workshop will be of interest to other members of that list.
Best Regards
Ed Hartley