[python-uk] Python/Django DevOps community and resources

Jon Gould J.Gould at austinfraser.com
Mon May 20 18:31:12 CEST 2013

While we're talking groups and meetups, I'm looking at dates to arrange the next DJUGL.

DJUGL is the Django User Group London which is a social meetup consisting of Beer, Pizza and Tech Talks

Are there any conflicting London tech nights on the 11th or 18th June?

Regards

Jon Gould | Team Leader
Austin Fraser Limited | Digital Contracts
Tel: 0118 952 0153 | Skype: JonWebJobs | Twitter: @JonWebJobs