[python-uk] Wazoku is hiring!

andrea crotti andrea.crotti.0 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 11:14:59 CEST 2013

Here at Wazoku (great startup based in London) we are looking for
another Python developer to add to our team.

Here is the job description (http://www.wazoku.com/about/jobs/), feel
free to contact me or jobs at wazoku.com for any information:

Please apply if:

You have experience developing web applications and can share examples
You have experience adapting other people’s code
You are comfortable working with a large variety of APIs
You have experience developing APIs
You can make the fast faster!
You have your own thoughts and opinions on possible development
languages and can justify your preferences
You are interested in NoSQL (we work with CouchDB) and PostgreSQL
You can handle large and dynamic data sets
You are confident and skilled with server side development languages
(we work in Python)
You can work well in a team
You understand that working at a start-up is very different from a 9
to 5, it is exceptionally rewarding but requires working odd and long
hours at times
You have solid experience with JavaScript frameworks like jQuery
You are confident building highly interactive web application
interfaces via the use of AJAX and JSON/JSONP/XML via RESTful API’s
You are confident with agile methodologies and TDD, and you feel the
need to constantly improve yourself and write the most beautiful and
idiomatic code as possible
Bonus points if you’re confident with distributed SCM (we are on
github), Linux, like to use the command line and Emacs/sublimetext

If you thrive in a fast-paced startup environment; have enthusiasm,
drive and focus in abundance; and are looking to be a part of the next
big thing, then we want to hear from you. Tell us why you’re awesome
by sending your CV and covering letter to jobs at wazoku.com