[python-uk] PyCons in Africa

Daniele Procida daniele at vurt.org
Fri Oct 4 18:13:44 CEST 2013

First of all, apologies if you have to read this more than once because of the cross-posting.

I've had an idea brewing recently.

I went to meet Professor Judith Hall this afternoon to talk about it. She's involved with http://medicine.cardiff.ac.uk/mothers-africa/ (amongst other things) and is working on a Cardiff University project which itself is part of http://wales.gov.uk/topics/health/improvement/index/grants/?lang=en

Following that meeting, I bashed out: https://github.com/evildmp/pycons-in-africa/ - please take a look, and even better, let me know what you think, or make your own contribution to the document. I'll continue working on it myself.

Thanks,

Daniele