[python-uk] copyright info in source

Doug Winter doug.winter at isotoma.com
Mon Sep 9 15:21:26 CEST 2013

It is normal practice to include a brief license statement in every
source file, to make it clear what precisely is under the terms of that
license.

Cheers,

Doug.

--
Telephone: +44 1904 567330, Mobile: +44 7879 423002
Switchboard: +44 1904 567349, Fax: +44 20 79006980

Registered in England.  Company No 5171172.  VAT GB843570325.
Registered Address: Tower House, Fishergate, York, YO10 4UA