[python-uk] PyCon UK 2014

Jonathan Hartley tartley at tartley.com
Mon Apr 14 22:42:47 CEST 2014

What's the advice for accommodation?

The Ibis currently has rooms for £47.78/night, without breakfast.

Are there plans for a conference rate in the works? Or ought we jump on
this now?

Thanks for any info,

     Jonathan

On 14/04/14 19:08, John Pinner wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> Hoping that not too many of you get multiple copies...
>
> This is a reminder that PyCon UK takes place in Coventry from
> 19th-22nd September.
>
> Early Bird registration is open, but finishes on 1st May.
>
> There is a cap on the number of Early Bird tickets, and they are half
> sold at the moment, so don't make it too late !
>
> Best wishes,
>
> John
> --

Jonathan Hartley    tartley at tartley.com    http://tartley.com
Made of meat.       +44 7737 062 225       twitter/skype: tartley