[python-uk] PyCon UK 2014

Jonathan Hartley tartley at tartley.com
Tue Apr 15 13:30:48 CEST 2014

The Spire view B&B (between the conference and the train station) says:

     Our prices start from £38 per night.
     This includes breakfast and wifi.
     regards Spire View

I shall be booking there.

If someone else wants to put that on the wiki page, please do:
     http://pyconuk.net/Accommodation

I tried to do it myself, but have lost my password somehow, and the
'reset your password' form is giving me an error. Ah, and now I can't
get the error message due to surge protection... Let me know if you're
interested in it.

     Jonathan

On 14/04/14 22:46, Jonathan Hartley wrote:
> Thanks for the breakfast reminder Nicolas.
>
> The rate I quoted is the average per night with the 3 for 2 deal.
>
> I think I might research the B&B's a few hundred yards away. I'll let
> the list and the wiki know what I find out.
>
>     Jonathan
>

> On 14/04/14 22:41, Nicholas H.Tollervey wrote:

Jonathan Hartley    tartley at tartley.com    http://tartley.com
Made of meat.       +44 7737 062 225       twitter/skype: tartley