[python-uk] Interesting libraries

Tom Viner tom at viner.tv
Thu Apr 24 21:37:32 CEST 2014

As Tim hints, last month's task was based on the game show
Pointless<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pointless_(game_show)>.
The challenge being to pick the least known Python module or library that
upon demo of a team's best imagined "interesting use", gets the most votes
of "can imagine using this in the next year". One final rule: team's were
banned from picking any module that they'd used before.

So +1 on lightening talks about these lesser known but none-the-less useful
modules. At the dojo next Thursday.