[python-uk] python-uk.org domain

Tom Christie tom at tomchristie.com
Fri Feb 21 14:19:19 CET 2014

Hi folks,

I currently own the pythonuk.org, python-uk.org, pythonuk.com and
python-uk.com domains.  I purchased them back when I thought I might have
the time to do something helpful with them, and also didn't want them to
get snapped up by someone using them for purely commercial reasons.

I've not got any plans or time to do anything with them at the moment, and
don't particular want to keep paying for the domains, so was wondering if
anyone would be interested in taking on the domain ownership and putting up
something community orientated on them?

Also cc'ing the PSF on this to see if they might be interested in taking on
the domain ownership at all?

Thanks for your time,

  Tom