[python-uk] Next CamPUG meeting: Tue 4th Mar 2014

Tony Ibbs tibs at tibsnjoan.co.uk
Mon Feb 24 21:14:38 CET 2014

From the Cambridge and East Anglia Python User Group google group:

The next meeting will be Tuesday 4th March, 7.30pm at RealVNC (http://goo.gl/maps/ktqpS). We normally stop about 9.30pm, and go on to the pub.

This will be a talks meeting. I'd like to adopt Ben's suggestion of spending some time around Safe's talk on Python Idioms [1]_ - so if you have a favourite idiom, come prepared to suggest it. As always, other talks (no matter how short) also welcome.

(In a slightly related way, I recommend Raymond Hettinger's PyCon 2013 "Python is Awesome" [2])

.. [1] http://safehammad.com/downloads/python-idioms-2014-01-16.pdf
.. [2] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfngrdLv9ZQ

Meetings after that will be:
	• Tuesday 1st April, a doing stuff meeting
	• Tuesday 6th May, another talks meeting
	• Tuesday 3rd June, a doing stuff meeting
Again, any of those might be shifted or replaced if they clash with a meeting of Ben's proposed new OpenTechSchool.

Tibs