[python-uk] Lift shares to Django Weekend Cardiff.

Tom Christie tom at tomchristie.com
Mon Jan 13 16:12:17 CET 2014

Happy either way Daniele, I'll leave it up to you to decide.
Only thing is that ideally you'd want it to be easily added too by other
users, which might be awkward.
Generally though I do think it'd be a good thing to start adding to
conference sites, assuming the site authors can find a nice simple way to
do it.