[python-uk] Python/Django lightning talk in London: is anyone interested?

Rachid Belaid rachid.belaid at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 17:14:53 CET 2014

Hi Andrea,

I'm running the London Pyramid meetup and I agree with Jon .. you will get
a more crowd if you run it not too often eg: every 2 months.

Otherwise that's a great idea and I would love to submit few lightning
talks.

If you need a location to run it sometimes, my office should be able to
host it sometimes if the crowd is not > 40-50.

R.