[python-uk] Announcing: The London Dojo next week at BAML

a.grandi at gmail.com a.grandi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 15:21:36 CET 2014

There will be space for lightning talks so? If there is another spot
available, I've one ready about Factoryboy
https://speakerdeck.com/andreagrandi/factoryboy-creating-data-for-unit-tests-in-an-easy-way

Cheers.

On 30 January 2014 14:17, Stestagg <stestagg at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Tom
>
> Thanks for this.  I'd like to give a lightning talk about decorators if you
> still need one, It should be about 5-7 minutes depending
>
> Thanks
>
> Steve
>

> On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 2:12 PM, Tom Viner <tom at viner.tv> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> For February's London dojo we'll be back at the Bank of America again. If
>> you've never come to the dojo before, why not join us this time? Any and all
>> skill levels most welcome.
>>
>> We'll have pizza, drinks and enough group coding to keep you busy for an
>> hour or two.
>>
>> Are there any volunteers for a lightning talk or two?
>>
>> There'll also be the prize draw for two random O'Reilly Python books - one
>> of which from someone you might recognise about jQuery Deferreds.
>>
>> Get your tickets while they're hot:
>> https://ldnpydojo.eventwax.com/london-python-code-dojo-season-6-episode-6
>>
>> If you need any more information, contact the team via Twitter:
>> @ldnpydojo or via email team at ldnpydojo.org.uk
>>
>> Look forward to seeing you all on Thursday.
>>
>> Tom
>> @tomviner

Andrea Grandi -  Software Engineer / Qt Ambassador / Nokia Developer Champion
website: http://www.andreagrandi.it