[python-uk] Python training courses

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Mon Jul 14 23:43:01 CEST 2014

Hello Tony,

I do introduction to Python and Advanced Python training courses "on behalf of" David Beazley. They're great courses (excellent material and I'm a pretty good trainer). They're not cheap and they're best value if done for several people. The course length is 3-4 days and it can be somewhat tweaked depending on your needs. It's usually delivered on-site.

If this is of interest let me know and I can put you in touch with David to arrange.

All the best,

Michael Foord