[python-uk] [job] Mobile Application Developer at University of Oxford

Theodore Koterwas theodore.koterwas at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jul 17 10:29:07 CEST 2014

Hi There

We're currently seeking an experienced software developer to join the Mobile Oxford team. We're a small team in IT Services working with departments, academics and researchers to build web and mobile apps that make interacting with the University and its collections, teaching, research, and services more useful and compelling. We develop in Python, Javascript and objective-c and often use Django, PhoneGap, and Backbone.js. Current projects include a rebuild of the OxfordTalks website and mobile app, and a new University maps application. Upcoming projects will have us working with the University museums and expanding our web apis and platforms for rapid development. Beyond that there are a number of exciting possibilities with an emphasis on innovation, public engagement, and the student digital experience. This is a three year post in the first instance.

https://www.recruit.ox.ac.uk/pls/hrisliverecruit/erq_jobspec_version_4.jobspec?p_id=113875

We hope to hear from you,

Theodore Koterwas
Senior Project Developer