[python-uk] Posting about seeking work?

chris.dent at gmail.com chris.dent at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 13:41:24 CET 2014

Is it considered appropriate to post about seeking work? The about
page for the list suggests it is

     This list is to help UK Python users to form a community, arrange
     events, advertise help or jobs wanted or sought and generally
     chat.

but it always seems a bit awkward busting out with "hey, I'm looking
for work" when most of the postings are about other things.

I am, in fact, looking for work but will refrain from posting details
unless people say something along the lines of "yeah, that's okay".

Thanks.

--
Chris Dent                                   http://burningchrome.com/
                                 [...]