[python-uk] London Pyramid meetup : 18th March

Rachid Belaid rachid.belaid at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 13:47:00 CET 2014

Hi,

Tomorrow (18th March) , will be the next London Pyramid meetup.

This meetup will focus on showcasing applications built with Pyramid and
how using Pyramid helped (or even hindered) development.

http://www.meetup.com/The-London-Pyramid-Group/events/169673452/

If anyone wants to present an application that they build with Pyramid then
feel free to ping me; we can insert some extra presentations as the venue
is flexible.

We also looking for speakers for the April meetup : 29th April. Any Pyramid
related subjects are welcome.

R.

--
Rach Belaid