[python-uk] London Python related organiser contacts.

Anand Kumria akumria at acm.org
Mon Mar 17 17:38:47 CET 2014

Hi Rachid,

[ I wasn't aware of Tim's event calendar, so there you go ].

Basically, there are enough events on in London that, although it is a
shame, there is - realistically - going to be a clash.

Apart from announcing to Python-UK, which you already do, just assume
there *will* be a clash.

There are plenty of Python people around, and the more events, the
better, not all are geared towards the same audience.

On 17/03/14 13:13, Rachid Belaid wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I noticed over the weekend that the Pyramid meetup is clashing with
> the Python meetup. It's a bit sad as Python related meetup have been
> pretty quite lately.
>
> Last week, the DJUGL clashed with Django meetup.
>
> I would like to build a list of people to notify who are organising
> python related meetup, so I can check with them before announcing any
> future meetup.
>
> Cheers.
>
> --
> Rach Belaid

“Don’t be sad because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss