[python-uk] London Python related organiser contacts.

Antonio Cavallo a.cavallo at cavallinux.eu
Tue Mar 18 01:23:02 CET 2014

My mistake I've should check/reported in the calendar.

There will be always clashes: I wouldn't personally schedule these on
purpose but they might happen.

Yes the meetup has been pretty quiet lately, but I had a pretty busy
time so I'm fairly happy to have found some time to restart it.
As always I'm grateful to the people that participate/contribute to our
meetups.