[python-uk] Northants Geek Meetup: Thursday 27th March

Michael Foord michael at voidspace.org.uk
Tue Mar 25 11:21:58 CET 2014

Hey folks,

It's been a while since I've done a Northants Geek announcement here.
This Thursday, 27th March, at 8pm we're meeting at the Malt Shovel pub
in Northampton.

There are usually a few Python geeks, but geeks of all flavours and
description welcome. It's an informal group meeting for drinks and geeky
conversation. Hopefully see you there!

http://maltshoveltavern.com/

<ShamelessAdvert>

Now that I've got my Ubuntu box up and running my Mac Pro is up for sale
on ebay (UK). It's a beast of a machine, 2x quad core 2.8Ghz Xeon
processors with 10GB of RAM. There's also a selection of Mac Pro
graphics cards and an iPhone 4S 64GB (unlocked and with warranty).

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/voidspace/m.html?item=151261540905&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

</ShamelessAdvert>

All the best,

Michael Foord