[python-uk] London Python Code Dojo happening next Thursday

Alistair Broomhead alistair.broomhead at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 08:35:34 CET 2014

Hi everybody!

Due to cancellations there are now three places available at this
Thursday's dojo. On top of this we currently have no booked lightning
talks, so if there's something you'd like to come along and present, it
looks like there's room; if you missed out on the initial ticket rush and
you just want to come along, then there's another chance for that too.

I look forward to song some of you there,

Al