[python-uk] Announcing: London Dojo Thursday 9th April

Alistair Broomhead alistair.broomhead at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 11:07:35 CEST 2015

Hi All,

Just a quick update:

Due to a couple of cancellations we have a couple of tickets available for
tomorrow's dojo - if you've been unable to pick up tickets thus far, now's
your chance.

Also contrary to the previous email we're trying something a bit different
in terms of food - it's a surprise, but we hope you'll all like it.

Al