[python-uk] Python in Education - now available

Nicholas H.Tollervey ntoll at ntoll.org
Thu Apr 16 17:09:02 CEST 2015

Hi Folks,

Apologies for the shameless plug, but I just realised I've not mentioned
this to anyone in the UK!

My FREE short report for O'Reilly on Python in Education is available here:

http://www.oreilly.com/programming/free/python-in-education.csp

If lots of people download it then O'Reilly might finally get the
message that tech-education is an important sub-category (my editor is
trying to push this but seems to hit blank faces from higher-ups,
apparently number of unique downloads matters). ;-)

Many many thanks to UK based Pythonistas: Carrie Anne Philbin, Naomi
Ceder and Tim Golden for their proof reading of an early version.

All feedback most welcome!

Best wishes,

Nicholas.