[python-uk] DJUGL - Django User Group London: this evening (April 22th) at 19:00 c/o WayraUK

Michael sparks.m at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 12:54:41 CEST 2015

I don't know about others, but unless you check twitter all the time, then
a lot of announcements tend to disappear into the ether. (Much as I like
twitter)

Regional announcements would be nice to see more on this list too. (I often
can't make them due to family/work commitments, but still, I can hope :-)

Regards,

Michael.