[python-uk] DJUGL - Django User Group London: this evening (April 22th) at 19:00 c/o WayraUK

Nicholas H.Tollervey ntoll at ntoll.org
Wed Apr 22 13:18:41 CEST 2015

Jon,

I, for one, appreciate the efforts you have made to dispel the
stereotype of a recruiter. If only all recruiters were as conscientious
as you.

I guess the lesson learned here is to, er, flag such events asap on this
list so they get the visibility they rightly deserve.

Given enough notice, I'd definitely be interested in attending a future
DJUGL.

N.