[python-uk] FOSDEM 2016

a.grandi at gmail.com a.grandi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 09:02:21 EST 2015

Hi everyone,

is anyone of you attending FOSDEM this year? I've already booked
flights+hotel and I'm going with some friends of mine, but it would be
nice to know in advance if anyone from the Python community is
attending as well so we can catch up all together :)

I'm also trying to contact someone that is organizing the Python dev
room. I've only this website as reference http://python-fosdem.org/
and for example I would be interested in giving a ligthing talk but
this format is not mentioned at all in the call for paper page.

Do you know who can I ask to get more informations and maybe organize
the lightning talks sessions together?

Cheers

--
Andrea Grandi - Software Engineer