[python-uk] FOSDEM 2016

a.grandi at gmail.com a.grandi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 06:46:40 EST 2015

Hi,

I contacted them (info at python-fosdem.org) on November 28th and still
no reply from them.

That's why I tried to ask here as well. I've now tried on Twitter too,
but time is really running out and I don't think we will be able to do
anything at this point.... let's wait and see.

Cheers.

On 2 December 2015 at 23:27, Floris Bruynooghe <flub at devork.be> wrote:
> On 1 December 2015 at 14:02, a.grandi at gmail.com <a.grandi at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'm also trying to contact someone that is organizing the Python dev
>> room. I've only this website as reference http://python-fosdem.org/
>> and for example I would be interested in giving a ligthing talk but
>> this format is not mentioned at all in the call for paper page.
>>
>> Do you know who can I ask to get more informations and maybe organize
>> the lightning talks sessions together?
>
> Stephane Wirtel is one of the organisers of python-fosdem.  All sorts
> of contact details are at the bottom of his website:
> http://www.wirtel.be/.  Or you can also mail info at python-fosdem.org or
> contact them via @PythonFOSDEM on twitter.
>

> Regards,
> Floris

Andrea Grandi - Software Engineer
Website: https://www.andreagrandi.it
Twitter: https://twitter.com/andreagrandi
GitHub: https://github.com/andreagrandi
PGP: 7238 74F6 886D 5994 323F 1781 8CFB 47AD C384 F0CC