[python-uk] Job ad: Platform engineers at Yoyo (London, Full-time, no remote)

David Winterbottom david.winterbottom at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 13:01:08 CET 2015

Morning,

Yoyo, the start-up where I work, are looking to hire Python engineers and
expand our engineering team. Yoyo is a one-year old company of around 25
people with 6 in engineering doing Python, iOS and Android. We're well
funded and have good prospects.

If you're interested in a new challenge then have a look - full details
here: http://yoyo.workable.com/jobs/8166

In terms of python stuff, we use lots of Django and Celery. We're also hot
on testing and writing high quality code. As well as the usual
pull-request-as-code-review process, we build solid test suites using
py.test, factoryboy and mock.

Feel free to email me if you have questions.