[python-uk] Job Ad: Senior Python Engineers -Skimlinks - London

Thomas Hunger tehunger at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 14:11:05 CET 2015

Hi Niamh,

I saw a Skimlinks talk a while back at a London data meetup which was super
interesting!

In any case: if you are ever looking for an agency to do coding, we just
started one [1]. I worked for Google as an SWE/SRE for several years and
the others have a great technical background as well. If you just want to
meet for a coffee with no expectations some time, that'd be fun to!

All the best,
Tom

[1]
https://wearewizards.io/