[python-uk] London Python Dojo February... coming soon

Tim Golden mail at timgolden.me.uk
Fri Feb 6 21:56:33 CET 2015

On 06/02/2015 08:40, Tim Golden wrote:
> The London Python Dojo will be happening next Thursday, Feb 12th. We're
> just waiting for our hosts, BAML, to finalise a few details before we
> announce details and tickets. Watch the usual channels (here &
> @ldnpydojo on Twitter).

And tickets are now available for February's London Python Dojo, taking
place next Tuesday 12th at BAML's offices by St Paul (not the usual
venue at Canary Wharf).

Please note that we're going for a Raspberry Pi theme with an
educational slant, so if you have an RPi, especially if you have some
particular kit, please consider bringing it along.

Details & sign-up available here:

https://ldnpydojo.eventwax.com/london-python-code-dojo-season-6-episode-5-2

See you on Thursday!

TJG