[python-uk] Bank of America is hiring Python developers, Canary wharf/City of London

Fadhley, Salim salim.fadhley at baml.com
Tue Feb 17 17:40:07 CET 2015

Dear All,

My department at Bank of America will be hiring quite a few developers this year. If you are interested in these roles please feel free to contact me directly.

***

We have number of contract and permanent positions available for experienced Python developers. Our team is responsible for building tools which help the organization improve the quality and consistency of data across financial systems.

Successful candidates will play a role in the full development cycle of our products, working within an Agile development process. You will also be expected to mentor less experienced developers and provide technical leadership in design, testing and delivery of our software.

**Requirements**

* Previous experience as a Python developer
* Fluency in the Python language + Standard libraries
* Test-driven development
* Relational databases

**Other technologies we use**

* Grid computing
* NoSQL/Document Oriented databases
* Scala
* Agile

**About the company**

Bank of America Merrill Lynch is a multinational banking and financial services corporation.

**Contact Info:**

* Salim Fadhley
* salim.fadhley at baml.com
* No telecommuting, sorry
* No headhunters, direct applications only

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer.   If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.