[python-uk] robotics, software & devices hackathon 11-12 April, London

Dave Snowdon dave.snowdon at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 21:28:07 CET 2015

Hi Andrea

In my experience most people take a break at night and get some rest - it's
simply more effective to get some rest than try and code solidly for a
couple of days. I tried that once and I was so tired the second day I might
as well have not been there.

No one will stop you from attending and working on your own. Likewise no
one is going to force you to demo anything if you don't want to.

Erika is right: hackathons are a great way to meet other developers and
learn new stuff.

It's just more fun (IMHO) working in a team.

Dave