[python-uk] Announcing: London Dojo Thursday 8th, in Shoreditch

Tom Viner tom at viner.tv
Fri Jan 2 22:02:17 CET 2015

Hi and Happy New Year everyone!

It's a fresh new year, and as the holiday season resides we have a fresh
new London Dojo for you. Something tells me everyone's glad it wasn't held
yesterday, on our traditional first Thursday of the month!

We're with our regular hosts FryIT in Shoreditch again, who we truly thank
for their ongoing support.

As usual we'll have pizza, drinks and all the group coding you can manage.

There'll also be the prize draw for a random O'Reilly Python book.

Get your tickets while they're hot - especially if you've never come
before, we welcome everyone:
https://ldnpydojo.eventwax.com/london-python-code-dojo-season-6-episode-5

If you need any more information, contact the team via Twitter:
@ldnpydojo <https://twitter.com/ldnpydojo> or via email
team at ldnpydojo.org.uk

Look forward to seeing you all on Thursday.

Tom
@tomviner